Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Days 3 & 4: Help, they're running together!

I tried twice yesterday to sit down and write my daily entry. I have two saved attempts, but I never did get finished with either. I'll have to save each of them to publish at another time, I guess, if the Spirit so moves.

Yesterday's exercise consisted of yet another Leslie Sansone DVD. This time it was Fast and Firm: 4 Really Big Miles! I cheated, though, and only did 3 1/2, since I just wasn't feeling the stretchy band segment. Still, I got 45 minutes of good, sweaty exercise while the 5 month old giggled with amusement as I bounced around the bedroom. I'm hoping that if Baby sees exercise beginning at this early age, he'll view it later on as a normal part of his day and will be more inclined for it to be a part his schedule. Maybe I can be a good influence in some way. Heh.

Today's exercise has been a bit out of the ordinary. It involved putting a horse back on the proper side of her fence. Don't ask. She's 26 years old and is as hard-headed as I am, except that she has four legs and weighs 1000 lbs, which makes her even more of a force to be reckoned with. I"m hoping that later on, perhaps, I'll be able to do at least a half hour DVD. Maybe. If she'll stay on the right side of the fence.

No comments:

Post a Comment